The EHDC Large Development Sites Consultation is still active and the last remaining event is on:
- Saturday 28 September, 10am-2pm at the Forest Community Centre, Bordon
The consultation ends on 15th October so you can still view the information on EHDC’s website.
Make your comments on the various sites directly to EHDC. Your comments are needed to help guide development to the right locations in EHDC!
For more information visit:
The ten sites under consideration are:
- Northbrook Park
- Whitehill & Bordon
- Chawton Park Farm
- Land East of Horndean (Hazelton Farm)
- Land south east of Liphook
- Neatham Down
- Four Marks south
- Land west of Lymington Bottom Road, South Medstead
- South Medstead
- Land south of Winchester Road, Four Marks.